Rhianna’s Makeup with Semi Permanent Makeup Milton Keynes
Most recently and not surprisingly I have had a lot of requests for permanent make up to be applied the same as Rhianna’s natural look!. Although I am 100% sure Rhianna does not have permanent makeup it is still achievable to create that soft look with permanent makep.
Whether you have the same skin tone as Rhianna or not a natual look is achievable.
For the brows I would suggest the brows be created with simulated natural hair strokes with a subtle lift at the tail end to enhance fresh youthful appearance. The permanent pigment colour would be chosen to match your skin tone, hair colour and eye colour to give beautiful results once healed.
The permanent eyeliner can either be created again in a subtle hue of colour through the lashes or a thicker powdered Latino as seen in Rhianna’s photo here. Some clients believe that eyeliner would make their eyes look smaller ! This is not the case if permanent permanent eyeliner is applied correctly to match the eye shape.
For lips, and subject to your lip skin tone a caramel very fine line to enhance the lip contour and blushed into the lip to give the semi lipstick look.
So there you have it. Rhianna’s makeup for you. My permanent makeup clinics are based in Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Middlesex, Oxfordshire, North London. Call me Tracy Fensome on 07980578252 to discuss your requirements.Read more
PERMANENT MAKEUP LONDON – IS THIS THE PERFECT WOMAN
An online beauty retailer claims to have created the world’s most beautiful woman.
Feelunique.com asked 9,350 shoppers to vote for which parts of female stars they most admired and desired, and then mocked up a profile of what the perfect woman would look like.
After gathering the results, a computer generated image was created of the perfect women.
The perfect woman. Feelunique.com/Rex.
She has Angelina Jolie’s pillow lips (could be permanent lip colour), Megan Fox’s perfectly shaped eyebrows (achievable with permanent makeup brows) and The Duchess of Cambridge’s long glossy hair.
Cheryl Cole’s chocolate brown eyes, along with Kate Beckinsale’s nose, Keira Knightley’s model cheekbones and Kelly Brook’s chest complete her look.
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow, whose chin was voted the best, is the only blonde to feature.
A spokeswoman for the website said: “We had great fun putting together our Ultimate Woman. She is uncannily beautiful and looks a bit like one of the Kardashian sisters or Sandra Bullock, although Angelina’s pout is unmistakable.”
However, we think the resemblance to Kim Kardashian is surprising since none of her features made the list. The dream woman and Kim Kardashian look similar? Feelunique.com/PA.
Do you agree with the results? Which celebrity body part would you most want?
My answer to that would be all of it!
Permanent Makeup Review Milton Keynes
REAL PEOPLE WITH REAL LIVES!
I first met Delia towards the end of 2010. An inspiring wonderful lady with a lot of compassion to help others. She has florished throughout her journey and now I’m proud to say is a·ParaOlympic accreditation Co-ordinator at LOCOG 2012.
She has endorsed my work many times and more recently created an endorsement on the internet for all to see. Look for yourself how great Delia looks and her kind words about Tracy Fensome’s Permanent Makeup.
“The treatment and service I have received from Tracy, has been second to none. The fact I am Transsexual and was not 100% certain on what I required did not throw Tracy at all. The end results of her advice and skills has contributed massively to the improvement of my quality of life, and helped me to cope live everyday issues – so many thanks Tracy. see you soon I hope Delia x”
Thank you Delia for your kind words and lots of good luck and love in your Olympics involvement. TracyxRead more
Semi Permanent Makeup Prices
Ladies for December and January at my popular permanent makeup clinics we are in a festive, gift giving mood. Present the voucher linked below on any new treatment and receive a saving of £25.
This offer is valid at permanent makeup clinics in Milton Keynes, St Albans, Luton and North London, but there are limited spaces remaining so please book early so not to be disappointed. All procedures carried out by Tracy Fensome with over 18 years in the makeup industry.
Call 07980 578252 for further details.
Click here to download your printable voucher or click on the image below.Read more
Summer Makeup Tips – Traditional and Permanent
Summer is full of pleasures and we can’t wait to enjoy the sunshine and time outdoors! I’m sure it is only around the corner and very soon you can enjoy the warmth against your face – but be prepared for melting makeup, smudged brows for those that draw them on, sliding eyeliner and sticky lipstick. Sorry I hope I haven’t spoilt your dream of a great looking good summer? You can though do something about it. Read on…….
……..in hot weather, applying your makeup should be as simple and comfy as putting on your favourite pair of jeans and flip-flops, But the heat and humidity are a challenge, so you have to make a few little changes to your routine. The changes are very simple and here are a few but if you really want to have a smudge free none smeared look for Summer then permanent makeup is for you.
- Primer. Yes the days have gone with caked matted primers. The beauty market has a great selection of incredibly light primers to help your foundation stay on all day, even in high humidity. My favourites are Clarins and Smashbox. Apply under foundations for a smooth beautiful finish that provides good coverage all day.
- Lighten up your foundation texture there is no need for a heavy one in this heat. Better still choose a tinted moisturiser Apply a light dusting of power to ensure it lasts the day. I love the new mineral foundations that are around. Jane Iredale and Fresh Minerals have a fabulous selection of colours and offer a summer natural look.
- Bronzer apply over the forehead, cheek bones, chin and nose. Bronzers help make your eyes look brighter and teeth whiter. Choose one that matches your colouring that gives an authentic healthy glow to your skin. Clarins duo, Gosh and Clinique have perfect choices for all.
- For eyeliner that stays put is a difficult one. There are many that promise but in reality they still slide down your face or disappear into a smudged pander look. The ideal solution is to have permanent eyeliner applied. You can choose from a subtle liner placed through the lashes to enhance your eyes. And will not run or disappear by lunch time! Alternatively choose a thicker eyeliner to accentuate and create that favourite almond eye look.
- Eyebrows frame your face and give definition to all your features but if the eyebrow pencil or powder have disappeared with the humidity or occasional summer shower (hopefully not) or by wiping your forehead (as we do without knowing) then permanent eyebrows will offer a permanent solution staying put 24/7 for up to two years. Fantastic news for those with sparse or no brows.
- Lips need to look good in summer. A heavy lipstick will disappear as soon as you put it on. There are lip stains on the market but personally I do not like them. Permanent lip blush will provide you with naturalness to your existing lip shape or add a very delicate lip line to create volume and a sexy pout. Wake up looking fantastic in the morning ready for the day ahead of summer socialising.
So there you have it traditional makeup and permanent makeup creating a beautiful face!
Call Tracy for further tips on 07980578252 or visit www.tracyfensome.co.ukRead more